yacht OfferWeekly rate for dockage during busy transient season
A weekly rate for dockage which is not offered to anyone else during the busy transient season from April-June & September-November.
crew OfferFree Day Passes to Coastal Climbing
All crew members get free day passes to Coastal Climbing – they offer Yoga classes have Foosball tables and of course snacks and drinks.
- Address: Charleston City Marina, 17 Lockwood Drive, Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Website: charlestoncitymarina.com/
- Contact: Nicole Catalano
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 8432784934
- DMS: 32° 46.764 N -79° 57.107 W
An ideal downtown location, state-of-the-art facilities, and peerless hospitality make the Charleston City Marina & MegaDock the premier home base for crew.
Known locally as `The Boasters`Marina, this state-of-the-art facility offers 19,000 linear feet of dock space. A concrete floating MegaDock and comprehensive array of services and amenities include the Southeast´s longest free-standing, high-speed fuel dock a floating bathhouse, laundry facility and bike rentals.
Year-round maintenance and repair are offered through our affiliate Charleston City Boatyard, both onsite and at their complex just north of Charleston Harbor on the Wando River.
The marina is ideally located in the heart of Downtown Charleston and only a 20 minute drive from Charleston International Airport. Complementary shuttle service makes the Historic District’s world-renowned dining, shopping, spas, cultural destinations and a state of the art fitness facility with an olympic size pool, effortlessly accessible for you.
- Cable TV
- Diving Facilities
- Sewage Removal
- Waste Disposal
- Berths + m:
- Max Drafts:
- · Courtesy Downtown Shuttle · Deep draft slips with no height limitations · Dock Office located on the docks · Floating bathhouse with private showers, clean restrooms and laundry · U.S. Customs Port of Entry · Full-time experienced dock staff · Onsite service from The City Boatyard and marina complex vendors