yacht Offer20% off visitor berthing rates
Enjoy a full 20% discount berthing
crew OfferCrew Swimming Pool Passes & Welcome Pizza
2 free swimming pool passes per yacht per day and a Welcome pizza for all crew upon arrival!
- Address: Marina d'Arechi S.p.A., Salerno, Province of Salerno, Italy
- Website: www.marinadarechi.com
- Contact: Rania Rajab, Gianluca Napoli & Eleonora Pinto
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +39 089 278 8801
- VHF Channel: 74
- DMS: 40° 38.623 N 14° 49.23 E
Marina d’Arechi is a brand new tourist port located on the Amalfi Coast, UNESCO World Heritage Site, and offering close proximity to many beautiful and historical hot-spots such as Capri, Ischia, Positano, Ravello, Paestrum and Pompeii.
The Marina itself is an architectural masterpiece characterized by its impressive sweeping 1.2Km breakwater and ranked as one of the most important tourist facilities in Southern Italy. For yacht owners, guests and crew, this marina is a holiday destination in itself, offering sports and wellness facilities, a lounge bar, restaurant, patisserie, a full concierge service and even its own private beach!. 1,000 berths are accommodating sail and power from 10 to 100 meters, with easy access from Napoli international airport. The marina prides itself on providing the ultimate lifestyle for all, with luxury and comfort at its core. Little touches and attention to detail equate to exceptional service with a friendly and professional team dedicated to making yacht owners feel both at home and on holiday at the same time.
- Cable TV
- Diving Facilities
- Sewage Removal
- Waste Disposal
- Berths are stern-to / alongside berths on request
- Berths 24 - 30 m: 68
- Berths 31 - 50 m: 35
- Berths 51+ m: 11
- Max Drafts: 7.50
- Fully functional boatyard with 220-ton travel lift, on-site agency service (ailing clearance, immigration)