Workshops and demonstrations mark the opening of GREMCO’s new world class facilities, next to IMS 700 Shipyard, Toulon. 25th to 30th January 2016.
In order to deliver an outstanding level of service in their new premises, GREMCO have mastered three things – Location, Facilities, Staff.
To show off their new workshop space and to meet as many crew as possible they are opening their facilities for a week, providing two workshops a day, on subjects from standing and running rigging to radars and surveillance systems.
The location is perfect. Just outside the newly opened and extremely successful IMS 700 Shipyard, in the “Pole d’Activités Marines” area and strategically positioned to access all shipyards on the Riviera including Italy.
“We love being located right on the water, at the very entrance of the Toulon bay, near the lovely little harbour of “St.Mandrier” comments Gavin Hall, Sales Director of GREMCO, “and being so well connected by sea, rail and air is of huge value to us and our clients”.
GREMCO who has been in the business for 37 years, provides four sets of services:
- Rigging maintenance and refits,
- Load testing and certification,
- Sanitary and waste water systems on board (Official agent for Tecma and Selmar equipment in France)
- On board electronics (Official Furuno agent).
“Working in an environment where everything is organised, clean and new allows us to work much more efficiently and provides a great working environment for our clients.”
To celebrate the opening and to give crew a chance to see it for themselves, GREMCO are offering a week of workshops, free to crew from 25th to 30th January 2016.
Crew can register by emailing email@example.com
The workshop details are:
- Monday: Standing & running Rigging.
- Tuesday: Sanitary & sewage water treatment systems on board.
- Wednesday: Moorings-Fenders.
- Thursday: Load tests, rail safety tests.
- Friday: Electronics on board / Radars and surveillance systems.
- Saturday: Watermakers-Pumps-Hydraulic systems.