ACREW is a superyacht crew marketing company with offices in the UK, The Netherlands and Spain. At ACREW we aim to deliver high–standard worldwide events which introduce professional development opportunities to superyacht captains and crew.
Captains and crew are invited to attend free workshops, discussion groups, networking and social activities at our events in Yacht Shows, Shipyards and Marinas in Europe and the Caribbean.
There are currently no vacancies available. Please have a look at our internship opportunities.
At ACREW we have a strong learning philosophy and are always happy to carry on knowledge to young professionals that are eager to learn.
We have vacancies for:
Assisting on marketing and communication tasks at ACREW means a variety of responsibilities. You are working in a small marketing team that is continuously learning and developing. Using mailchimp for email marketing, asks an eye for detail from you regarding the design of the email, but also process-thinking in order to manage the data correctly. The marketing assistant is working with WordPress in order to showcase our 10 – 15 annual events on the website.
Help develop our media relationships, to grow our PR and contribute on design tasks with your creativity. Lastly, the marketing assistant is supporting the team with reporting on the marketing performance.
• Are an HBO student in Marketing, Business Administration or similar
• Have a high level of attention to detail
• Can switch easily between different tasks
• Have an affinity for media, events, promotions and IT
• Are proactive and fast-learning
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and creative environment
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Like working independently and as part of a team
• Have strong organisational skills
• Have experience with Microsoft and Google programmes
• Have intercultural sensitivity skills
As a Marketing Assistant at ACREW I've learnt multiple new skills regarding both B2B and B2C marketing, event planning, as well as developed my creative skills regarding design and content creation. I am extremely happy to be part of the team not only because I have the freedom to develop professionally as an individual but also because I can always rely on my colleagues to help me improve during the process. I am part of ACREW's "family" which gives me a great start in my career and understanding of the professional world.
Patrizia RangelovaMarketing Assistant
Contact email@example.com if you are interested
Work in a young and international team, designing a variety of corporate designs for B2B but also B2C. Your graphic designs will be used on social media, in magazines, programmes, advertisements, flyers, website or even (sales) presentations. Learn about designing print collateral as well, this means being able to design towards the requirements of different print companies in terms of colour codes and measurements. You create the designs of event signages for big events like the Monaco Yacht Show, Palma Superyacht Show, or our destination events in the Caribbean that have their own brands. You will work with 4-5 different brands for the ACREW events, and might even get to develop a new branding for clients.
• Are an MBO or HBO student
• Are mastering the Adobe Programmes: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
• Know how to follow brand guidelines, but still contribute creativity
• Can work in a fast-paced environment, as deadlines can be tight
My ACREW internship was a really nice experience. I got the chance to design a lot of different designs for ACREW events. Next to that, the ACREW team is awesome to work with. If I had the chance to do it again, I definitely would.
Karst ZwaanGraphic Designer
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested
This is an exciting position for someone looking to well-rounded role in event production and coordination. The Events Assistant/Intern will provide support to the Marketing, Media and Events (MME) Team in the planning, managing, executing and delivering of superyachting events, including workshops, seminar or gala dinners in some of the most impressive locations or yacht shows worldwide. Our key focus is on Professional Development towards the captains and crew that work on superyachts. Your assistance to our Events Manager will include venue and travel planning, as well as negotiating with event suppliers.
• Have previous related experience in Events
• Have proficient written and verbal skills in English
• Are able to work with Excel, Word and Powerpoint • Are able to work both independently and in a team • Are highly organised and have attention to detail
I'm very happy about the time I had as an event intern at ACREW. For me it was a hands-on learning experience with a fantastic team.
Elisa BoljahnEvent Assistant
Contact email@example.com if you are interested