These Terms and Conditions set out the whole agreement between you and us for the supply of services and constitute an agreement between you and us. Please ensure that you read and understand these Terms and Conditions because you will be bound by them. Each membership type comprises of one or more activities. Careful consideration should be given as to which type of membership is most appropriate to you. Cost and affordability should form part of this process. For example, depending upon the number of times you take part in activity at ACREW it may be more affordable to take out a paid membership rather than use the free membership. Current membership prices and individual activity/day pass prices are available on our website and at Events. It is your individual choice and preference as to which membership you decide to use or purchase. It is important to note that should you choose a membership type where, for any reason whatsoever, you are unable to participate in all of the benefits there will be no reduction to the fee/payment or compensation paid. Similarly, should you become unable to take part in any benefit included in your membership, for whatever reason, during the course of any membership there will be no reduction in fees. However, we will consider suspension, freezing, termination and/or changing to another membership type depending upon the circumstances.
- In the course of your (paid or free) membership, ACREW may collect certain personal information about you including personal details, professional details and information about your participation in events. We will use this information for the purposes of managing your membership and communicating with you. These communications are not limited to ACREW and includes ACREW labels, O.P.A. labels and 3rd Parties such as workshop Facilitators, Sponsors and Partners.
- You will always be given the opportunity to opt out of Marketing communications via the website or through unsubscribing by email.
- You have the duty to keep your personal information up to date and to inform us of any significant changes.
- We will limit access to the processing of and use of your personal information by our employees and management who may, from time to time, require its use for marketing or other services. In addition, from time to time, we may need to make your personal information available to third parties such as legal authorities.
- Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns about how we will use and store your personal information or if you wish to exercise your right to access, modify, object to the use of or request the deletion of your personal information.
- We reserve the right to take photographs and videos of our events (which may include you, provided your inclusion is incidental) for press and promotional purposes.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
The Member hereby acknowledges and agrees that ACREW shall have no liability whatsoever in contract, payment, customer services, warranties amongst others for services and products offered by third parties within the Membership offering.
As a member of ACREW, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the provisions of this section and that you agree that we may collect, use, process and disclose your personal information as described.
CANCELLATION OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You may cancel your new membership within fourteen (14) days if you joined online, or ten (10) days if you joined in person, without giving a reason but you must inform us by contacting the Membership Administrator. Outside of this period, subsection ii and iii apply
- Paid Membership – 12 Month Contracts: You can cancel your membership after the contract period, 11 months from the date of joining by informing Membership Administration in writing with 1 months’ notice.
- Free Membership – Zero contracts: You can cancel at any time by unsubscribing online in your profile page.
- Email: email@example.com