Setting The Course For Your Maritime Career
MaritimeMT is an institution driven by standards to provide high-quality training to clients, whether they are students, maritime professionals, or seafarers. MaritimeMT uses proven teaching methods and is constantly looking to be innovative in the resources used, to offer seafarers and shore-based personnel the highest levels of tuition, training, and development through its three academies:
Merchant Navy | Superyacht | Small Crafts
MaritimeMT Superyacht Academy
MaritimeMT has developed courses accredited with the Malta Flag Authority designed with the objective of tailoring it to the needs of yacht crew causing as little disruption to their career.
As a DNV Certified Training Centre, under the approval of the Malta Flag Registry, a member of the IMO Whitelist and signatory to the STCW convention, MaritimeMT Superyacht Academy offers a variety of courses for all superyacht crew:
• All STCW obligatory and ancillary certificates;
• Efficient Deckhand;
• Accredited Engine Course;
• Master on Yachts <200GT;
• Officer in Charge of Navigational Watch RegII/1 Limited to Yachts less than 3000GT;
• Master Reg II/2 limited to Yachts less than 500GT/Chief Mate RegII/2 limited to Yachts less than 3000GT;
• Master RegII/2 limited to Yachts less than 3000GT;
• G.U.E.S.T Hospitality Courses;
• Small Craft licences.