Improving crew longevity
The Superyacht Crew Engagement Survey is a powerful instrument that effectively monitors the overall engagement and the antithesis of burnout of crew on board. This is done by using 3 scales:
- Vigor: measuring energy levels, mental resilience, effort and persistence.
- Dedication: assessing involvement, stimulation, enthusiasm, inspiration and pride.
- Absorption: evaluating the ability to detach oneself from work.
An efficient tool to discover the mental state of crew.
The Superyacht Crew Personality Assessment is an insightful Personality Profile that helps crew discover their strengths & competences. This is done through a detailed report of 14 pages that addresses the following areas:
Key Personality-Behavioral Traits / Environmental Role Adjustments as it relates to the workplace / Key Strengths and Motivators as well as De-Motivators / Leadership Style / Decision-Making Style / Emotional Intelligence Levels / Stress and Energy Levels / Personal Learning Styles
ACREW offers the possibility to post public and private vacancies to its members. The members have given consent and are actively looking for a position. The matching criteria are based on hard criteria like position, experience, location etc. but also on soft criteria. Get login details to your vessel‘s profile, upload unlimited vacancies and receive email notifications when crew members apply with link to profile and contact details. You can also browser publicly listed profiles and invite Crew for (video) interviews.
Hire, Test and Select
Hire, Test and Select is an effective 3-step process implemented by ACREW+ that helps the vessel find the perfect candidate for the team:
- Candidate Profile Report: the Candidate’s behavioral & personality analysis.
- Candidate to Job matching report: the Candidate’s suitability & compatibility with a certain position.
- Critical Thinking and Reasoning Assessment Report: the Candidate’s abilities and personality traits which may not be observable during traditional interviews.
Purpose, Brand, Culture Session
Let the ACREW+ team help you discover the personality of your vessel and crew! After a 2h session of getting to know you and your team, a statement will be written that describes what your vessel stands for, aims to be, offers and requires. You can use our written insight for your hiring process and as a base for writing vacancies, amongst others.