Campbell Cormack, General Manager of Riviera Yacht Support invites Captains and HODs to attend an important factual update about changes in French regulations that will affect yachts cruising in 2020.
During the conversation Campbell with share information about new restrictions in force in regard to Pilotage, port entry and departure, anchorage restrictions and small craft regulations. Specifics in relation to Monaco and useful information during the Monaco F1 GP. Attendees will be given clear advice along with useful handouts to take away that will assist yachts with French declarations procedures and updates in 2020 including:
• Immigration changes with in-person customs appointments now necessary – Schengen Visa
• Buoying St Tropez – proposed 2021
• Anchorage maps considering new sea-grass restrictions
• Port entry and departure specific to Monaco
• Arrival and departure procedures
Registration for this workshop has now closed.