Zijlstra Interiors Launch New Showroom in Palma de Mallorca

Zijlstra Interiors launch a luxury showroom in Palma de Mallorca! Zijlstra Interiors, a Dutch company with a rich heritage dating back to 1941, has made its mark in Palma. ACREW warmly invite you to join us for an evening of sophistication and networking at this exclusive event, tailored for superyacht captains, crew, and yachting industry experts.

A Legacy of Craftsmanship: Zijlstra Interiors

Born from humble beginnings as a furniture upholstery business in the Netherlands, Zijlstra Interiors has evolved into a global leader in luxury interior design. With a history woven into iconic projects such as NH hotels in Amsterdam and the renowned Lady Lola superyacht by Oceanco, Zijlstra Interiors has become a fixture in the world of upholstery and interior design.

What sets Zijlstra Interiors apart is their commitment to quality and customization. With 80% of their focus on luxury yacht interiors and the remaining 20% on private residences, they cover the entire spectrum of textile craftsmanship. From window dressing to furniture, bedding, and tableware, Zijlstra Interiors collaborates closely with architects, designers, and clients to bring visions to life. Their own factory in the Netherlands speaks to their dedication to quality and personalization, reflecting the tradition of the European textile sector.

An Exciting Move to Palma: Showroom Revealed

The choice to establish a showroom in Palma de Mallorca highlights Zijlstra Interiors’ dedication to excellence. The Mediterranean location, combined with Palma’s maritime allure and yachting prominence, provides the perfect canvas for Zijlstra’s creations. The showroom stands as a testament to their commitment to inspiring luxury and aesthetics into every aspect of interiors.

Your Invitation to Elegance: The Launch Party

You’re cordially invited to an unforgettable evening of style, innovation, and networking. On September 7th, from 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Zijlstra Interiors will host an exclusive launch event at their Palma showroom. This isn’t just an event; it’s an opportunity to connect, learn, and engage.

Join us for:

A firsthand look at Zijlstra Interiors’ Palma showroom

Informative conversations with the Zijlstra team, delving into the art behind their creations

Indulge in complimentary drinks and delectable canapés

Networking with fellow superyacht captains, crew, and yachting industry experts

The chance to participate in an exciting raffle competition, adding a touch of excitement to the evening

Secure Your Spot

Don’t miss this chance to immerse yourself in the world of luxury yacht interior design. To confirm your attendance, simply reserve your spot by emailing [email protected] or sign up here.