The Crew Awards have been developed to reward crew that have proven themselves to be the very best at their job. The Awards will be both a personal achievement and an industry-wide recognition of professional excellence. The Crew Awards 2022 encompasses 20 award categories that aim to reward all departments onboard for their efforts and dedication in the Superyacht Industry.
ACREW will be celebrating the 5th edition of the biggest Crew Awards event yet and will take place in Porto Montenegro from 14th- 16th October. 500 Captains, Crew and Professionals will meet at the world-renowned marina Porto Montenegro for a weekend of celebrations. This year’s edition will have a royal theme; a Regal weekend away and a Knight to Remember.
ACREW invites all Superyacht Crew and Captains to participate in the 2022 Crew Awards. The globally recognised event, known for its integrity and glamour is the only Awards Competition that truly honours Superyacht Crew for their hard work and dedication to the industry. The judging panel is comprised of former and current senior superyacht Captains and Crew who have made an impact in the industry and are highly valued in the yachting community.
- The nomination phase begins on 1st February and ends on 18th April, crew and industry professionals can nominate the best crew in the industry for the 20 Award categories.
- On 25th April all nominees will be announced online on www.acrew.com and across our social media channels. Voting will open and narrow down the nominees to 3 finalists per category. Everyone will be allowed to vote once per award. Voting will close on 6th June.
- The finalists will be announced on the ACREW website on 10th June.
- The 3 finalists per category will be judged by a judging panel consisting of Captains and senior crew, with video interviews and CVs.
- Event will take place 14th – 16th October, when the winners will be announced during the ceremony in Porto Montenegro.
Superyacht Captains, Crew, and the 2022 Crew Awards nominees and finalists will be invited to attend the Regal weekend event in Montenegro. ACREW and Porto Montenegro have organised a charter flight from Barcelona specifically for Captains and Crew for this esteemed event as well as premium accommodation. A selection of packages will be available for you to choose from, these will be available for purchase on the ACREW website at the beginning of March. For those who cannot make it the ceremony will be broadcast live across the globe on our YouTube channel.
You will not want to miss out on this event. Make sure to be a part of the 2022 Crew Awards by visiting our website and staying tuned through our social media @acrewyachting.