The Crew Awards have been developed to reward crew that have proven themselves to be the very best at their job. The Awards will be both a personal achievement and an industry-wide recognition of professional excellence. The Crew Awards 2022 encompasses 20 award categories that aim to reward all departments onboard for their efforts and dedication in the Superyacht Industry. The globally recognised event, known for its integrity and glamour is the only Awards Competition that truly honours Superyacht Crew for their hard work and dedication to the industry. The judging panel is comprised of former and current senior superyacht Captains and Crew who have made an impact in the industry and are highly valued in the yachting community.
ACREW will be celebrating the 5th edition of the biggest Crew Awards event yet and will take place in Porto Montenegro from the 14th- to the 16th of October. You are invited to the world-renowned marina Porto Montenegro to join us for a weekend of celebrations. We have partnered with a selection of hotels in Montenegro and have chartered a plane to create exclusive packages to guarantee you the best price possible. ACREW have created these packages for superyacht crew at the most disocunted price possible, ACREW will not be making profit from these packages. Please see the list of benefits included in the packages below:
• Accommodation for 2 nights in one of our 5-stars hotels; you choose!
• Arranged charter flight from Barcelona to Tivat and back
• Private airport transfer from Tivat airport to the hotel
• The Ceremony of the Crew Awards and afterparty
• Complimentary food and drinks throughout your stay
• Social activities: Crew BBQ evening and boat tour of the breathtaking Boka Bay
• If you are attending with your vessel, you are eligible for free berthing at the Porto Montenegro Marina.
BOOK YOUR EARLY BIRD PACKAGE!
Registration for this event has now closed.