The Purser Crew Award is showcasing an incredible attention to detail in administrative and planning tasks for the yacht, crew and guests. The Purser manages provisioning to the vessel optimally displaying strong financial and bookkeeping skills. Planning events and arranging owner and guest trips, as well as managing concierge tasks, count towards this Purser’s strengths.
• The management of all financial matters onboard including accounting and bookkeeping
• HR, payroll and general crew management such as keeping crew certifications up to date
• Management of the yacht’s interior including inventory tasks
• Provisioning the vessel with food, beverages, cleaning supplies, uniforms etc.
• Working with heads of departments to ensure smooth, efficient management of financial matters and purchasing and provisioning logistics
• Coordinating any contracts and deliveries to the superyacht
• Planning events and arranging owner and guest trips, as well as managing pre-arrival tasks such as transport options and venue checks
• General administration
• Team spirit
• Guest focus
• Stress resistant
• Event management
Contribute to the MaritimeMT Crew Awards Charity that helps young people to start their lives and their careers.