The Captain (Master 500GT) Crew Award recognizes the achievements of a hands-on Captain who is experienced in working closely with Crew. Managing the budget, ensuring the safety onboard as well as communicating competently are part of their day-to-day role. This Captain holds responsibilities across all operational areas and is the direct line of communication for all boat related matters.
• Ensuring the safety of the yacht and individuals onboard
• Overseeing all deck operations and management
• Supervision and preparation of water toys
• The management of administrative and safety procedures onboard
• Bridge watches and the navigational passage planning of the yacht
• Safety focus
• Team and guest focused
• Decision making
• Project management
Contribute to the MaritimeMT Crew Awards Charity that helps young people to start their lives and their careers.
This is an ACREW member competition, please log in to vote.