The Crew Award for the First Officer recognises a combination of great managerial qualities with the exterior crew as well as maintaining the control and safety of the yacht. This First Officer has a clear overview of all yacht operations, not only including handling water toys for the guests and owners use but also navigational passage planning and administrative procedures.
• Ensuring the safety of the yacht and individuals onboard
• Overseeing all deck operations and management
• Supervision and preparation of water toys
• The management of administrative and safety procedures onboard
• Bridge watches and the navigational passage planning of the yacht
• Safety focus
• Guest focus
• Team focus
• Decision making
• Stress resistant
Contribute to the MaritimeMT Crew Awards Charity that helps young people to start their lives and their careers.