The Crew Award for the First Officer recognises a combination of great managerial qualities with the exterior crew as well as maintaining the control and safety of the yacht. This First Officer has a clear overview of all yacht operations, not only including handling water toys for the guests and owners use but also navigational passage planning and administrative procedures.
• Ensuring the safety of the yacht and individuals onboard
• Overseeing all deck operations and management
• Supervision and preparation of water toys
• The management of administrative and safety procedures onboard
• Bridge watches and the navigational passage planning of the yacht
• Safety focus
• Guest focus
• Team focus
• Decision making
• Stress resistant
Contribute to the MaritimeMT Crew Awards Charity that helps young people to start their lives and their careers.
This is an ACREW member competition, please log in to vote.