The Captain (Master 3000GT) Crew Award recognizes a Captain who has been proven to ensure the safety onboard and demonstrates excellent management skills. This Captain ensures the yacht is maintained and managed to the maximum standards achievable. Multiple seasons and busy itineraries are part of the career. Taking control of refit projects, budget management as well as decision making with regard to small to middle sized crew is mastered.
• Ensuring the safety of the yacht and individuals onboard
• Overseeing all deck operations and management
• Supervision and preparation of water toys
• The management of administrative and safety procedures onboard
• Bridge watches and the navigational passage planning of the yacht
• Safety focus
• Team and guest focused
• Decision making
• Project management
Contribute to the MaritimeMT Crew Awards Charity that helps young people to start their lives and their careers.
This is an ACREW member competition, please log in to vote.